Hadîth RAQMYAT is a series of meetings that aim to create a dialogue between researchers, teachers and students from both sides of the Mediterranean on the digital revolution that is impacting the way we teach and do research in all humanities and social sciences.
First session: Monday 22 June 2020
Schedule: 4.30 pm (Tunis) – 5.30 pm (Paris – Granada)
Digital and Digital Humanities : opportunities or risks for the University?
This first session will focus on the effects of the global health crisis COVID-19 on the digital gap by highlighting some cases from the experience of France, Tunisia and Spain.
The discussion will be divided into three questions:
- What has the global health crisis COVID-19 revealed about the digital gap?
- How are digital and digital humanities changing our teaching and research practices?
- What is the main digital challenge for universities today? What is the urgency?
- Samiha Khelifa, Professor at Manouba University.
- Lidia Bocanegra, Tenure track position, Coordinator of the DH Unit at Medialab and faculty member of Universidad de Granada.
- Chafik Sarsar, Professor at Tunis El Manar University.
- Eric Vallet, Senior Lecturer at University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne.
- Kmar Ben Dana, Professor Emeritus at Manouba University.
To participate in the webinar, please register at this link.
Connection details will be sent to you on Monday 22 June at 9 am (TN)/10 am (FR).