Hoy día 21 de febrero hemos publicado un nuevo programa de ALUMA en las Ondas dónde los protagonistas han sido los delegados de tercer curso del aula permanente de formación…
Integration of digital technology in Tunisian doctoral students’ research trainings
Project Acronym: RAQMYAT
Project Reference: 610216-EPP-1-2019-1-FREPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2 – Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education
Lead Contractor: Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, France
- Fondation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme, France
- UNIMED – Mediterranean Universities Union, Italy
- Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Université de Vienne, Austria
- Université de Kairouan, Tunisia
- Université de la Manouba, Tunisia
- Université de Sfax, Tunisia
- Université de Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
- Université de Tunis, Tunisia
- Université Virtuelle de Tunis, Tunisia
Associated Partner: N/A
Budget: 902.073,00 €
Project Duration: From 15 November 2019 to 14 November 2022
Project website: N/A
Contact Person: email@example.com
Improving the training of Tunisian doctoral students in social sciences and humanities is now a strategic concern for Tunisian partner institutions. Tunisia is faced with difficulties relating to doctoral students’ integration into the world of work. This can be explained by a weak academic interdisciplinarity, limiting their capacity to work on the multiple and complex issues of the Tunisian transition. The uneven inclusion of digital technology in pedagogical practices also participates to such difficulties. This is the reason why modernizing doctoral courses in SSH through the development of digital practices will be the primary focus of this project.
The challenge of the RAQMYAT project (Stratégies numériques pour la formation doctorale en sciences humaines et sociales en Tunisie/ Digital Strategies for Doctoral Training in Humanities and Social Sciences in Tunisia) is to contribute to the emergence of a new SSH doctoral training model based on the existing legal frawork in Tunisia. The methodological approach will be focused on the integration of digital technology in Tunisian doctoral students’ research trainings and the development of cross-disciplinary skills, necessary to their occupational integration. The activities carried out within this project will ensure the cooperation of partners with all the necessary actors, i.e doctoral students and their teachers, heads of universities and institutions, directors of doctoral schools and members of the sectoral doctoral committees and research laboratories.
This project seeks to achieve the following specific objectives:
- Encouraging the creation of a community of researchers and teachers involved in the field of digital humanities in order to overcome the institutional fragmentation of the Tunisian higher education and research field.
- Giving the means to doctoral schools to develop and implement a digital strategy that would benefit their visibility and the quality of their training. The RAQMYAT project should allow each Tunisian institution to include relevant digital resources into their doctoral programs.
- Realizing online training courses, integrable in the doctoral trainings of partners associated with the project.
- Contributing to the creation of a doctoral training in SSH open to the socio-economic and international world.